Monday, November 2, 2009

Digital foot print

I think that having a positive digital foot print can be simply described as good use of the internet. By this i mean that you use the internet to get your word out on an issuie or problem and what you think a solution could be for that problem. When you use the internet to pick on people or uplaod pictures of you or someone else that is under the influence. Although i do think that after im done with high school that im going to either delete my blog or just stop going on it. What is the right age to start using your name and image? I think that when your 18 that you could, i mean you are an adult and your on your own. I usualy include just about all my information on a website if i know that its a safe website. I can be found on myspace and facebook. My digital footprint most of the time is a good one but sometime it can be bad. some of my pictures arent really to appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear a student being honest about having some bad footprints on the web. But most importantly is having more positive things there than the negative.

    ReplyDelete